Linen/Rayon Sarouel Pants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- These indigo-dyed sarouel pants from Blue Blue Japan epitomize a relaxed, comfortable summer vibe. The lightweight fabric creates a carefree drape when worn, and a silky flow with movement.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Relaxed, drop-crotch, cropped fit
- Airy, lightweight, natural fiber fabric
- Inner draw cord
- Indigo-dyed button
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets, two rear welted pockets
- 50% linen, 50% rayon
- Made in Japan
- Because of the cut of the this garment measurements besides the waist will be difficult to use to assess fit. If you have any questions about sizing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 30" 19" 15" 12" 17.5" 12" Large 32" 19.5" 15.5" 13" 18" 13"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.