Linen Shirt in Black
- Brand Information
- This button-up shirt from 3sixteen is crafted using a heavyweight Japanese linen fabric that has been pigment-dyed for a rich color. Made in Los Angeles, the shirt's versatility is felt through its breathability, which is enhanced through a loose-knit weave that allows air to pass through the shirt. The shirt is designed with workwear style details including two chest pockets at the front and chainstitch runoff at the vents.
- Tailored fit
- Japanese linen fabric
- Double needle construction
- Chainstitch runnoff at vents
- Two symmetrical chest pockets
- Corozo buttons
- 100% linen
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.75" 24.5" 28" Medium 42" 17.25" 25.75" 29.25" Large 44" 18" 26.25" 30.25" X-Large 45.5" 18.75" 26.75" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.