Loiter Jacket in Navy Linen Twill
- Brand Info
- The Loiter Jacket is a signature design from Engineered Garments. Crafted using a medium-weight linen twill fabric with a breathable weave and visible slub texture the jacket features an unstructured design, making for a versatile piece easily worn up or down. The jacket sports a classic silhouette with two large flap pockets at the hip, a single patch pocket on the left breast, and spread-collar button up placket.
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight linen twill fabric
- Heavy duty resin buttons
- Two large flap pockets at the waist
- Single patch pocket at the chest
- 100% Linen
- Made in New York, USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 47" 20.25" 23.5" 29.25" Medium 49.5" 20.5" 24" 30" Large 51.5" 21" 25" 30.8"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded 1999 by Daiki Suzuki in New York City, the Engineered Garments mission statement is "to make garments that become more personal through the experiences you have with them." Drawing from years buying for Nepenthes stores, Suzuki values unique garment construction with attention to detail; realized through Engineered Garments. Each piece in the brand's ever-evolving catalog is designed with hidden qualities and meaning, straying from the idea of "perfect design."
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.