Long Wallet in Shell Cordovan
- Brand Info
- Tanuki's long wallet is entirely handcrafted by a single artisan from the cutting of the leather through the final stitch. With beautiful attention to detail and a slightly angular design, the wallet gives off an air of rugged sophistication. The piece stands as an homage to Japan's legendary devotion to quality.
- Shinki tannery shell cordovan
- Blue suede lining
- Cut, carved, and sewn entirely by hand
- Hand waxed, burnished and beveled edges
- Six card slots, large cash compartment with one divider
- YKK Excella zipper coin pouch
- Comes with matching lanyard
- Made in Japan
- One size (approximately 6.75" x 3.75")
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.