Loopwheel Cardigan in Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- Sewn from natural indigo-dyed yarn, this beautiful shawl collar cardigan from Momotaro is the perfect alternative to your standard sweatshirt. Featuring a hefty weight and tailored cut, this sweater is woven using vintage loopwheel construction for a softer feel. The loopwheel weave also allows the sweater to retain its shape through extended wear and wash cycles. Finished with patch pocket detailing and large plastic buttons.
- Classic shawl collar style cardigan
- Sewn using indigo-dyed yarn, will fade with wear
- Tailored fit
- Single chest pocket, two patch pockets at waist
- Ribbed cuffs
- Large plastic buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length M 39" 18" 24.5" 29" L 41" 18" 25.5" 27" 2L 42.5" 19.5" 25.5" 29" 3L 44" 20.5" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.