M65 Military Jacket in Indigo Herringbone
- Brand Info
- SPELLBOUND's take on the classic M65 jacket blends a hefty wool fabric with vintage military details. The jacket is sewn using a combination of wool and indigo-dyed cotton yarn, and features a vintage herringbone texture throughout. This heavyweight jacket features the traditional 4 pocket M65 design, complete with large corozo buttons and a drawstring cinch waist. Finished with a corduroy lining at cuffs and collar for extra comfort.
- Heavyweight wool-blend fabric, sewn using a mixture of indigo-dyed yarn
- Traditional 4 pocket M65 design
- Retractable collar design for extra versatility
- Corduroy lining at collar and cuffs
- Extra large brown corozo buttons
- Drawstring cinch waist
- 60% cotton, 25% wool, 10% polyester, 5% other
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 44" 17" 25" 28.5" 3 45" 17.5" 25.25" 29.5" 4 46" 18" 26.5" 30.25" 5 48" 19" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.