Makers Stitch Crew in Chocolate
- Brand Info
- Inspired by traditional nautical knitwear, the Makers Stitch from Peregrine is the brand's casual knit merino wool sweater. Woven at the brand's Manchester factory, Peregrine's washed merino wool fabric sports a fine, brushed texture and ultra-soft hand feel. Cut in a comfortably tailored fit, the sweater features raglan sleeve construction along with ribbed detailing for a contemporary take on a classic look. Finished with the brand's "Makers" hand-stitching at the hem, stitched individually as a sign of craftsmanship, unique to each garment.
- Tailored fit
- Made from custom knit washed merino wool fabric
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Makers stitch detailing
- 100% wool
- Made in England
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37" 13" 24.5" 26.5" Medium 39" 15" 24.5" 26.5" Large 41" 16.5" 24.75" 26.75" X-Large 43" 17.5" 25.5" 28.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 1796, Peregrine proudly manufactures all of their knitwear in England from fine British wool. With a focus on sustainability, Peregrine produces the entirety of their collection from the brand's Manchester based factory using thoughtfully sourced materials built to stand the test of time. Crafted with skills and traditions that have been maintained for over two centuries, Peregrine builds upon its heritage background delivering timeless styles made in the spirit of the English countryside.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.