Mandarin Collar Jacket in Melange Grey
- Brand Info
- The Mandarin Collar Jacket from Sage de Cret merges aspects of military uniforms with modern tailoring. Built from a brushed wool fabric, the jacket is designed with a mandarin-style stand collar placket as a nod to military combat uniforms and formal wear. The jacket comes equipped with two utility pockets at the waist, double-needle reinforced side-seams and heavy-duty construction reminiscent of the brand's mil-spec inspiration.
- Regular fit
- Japanese military wool fabric
- Two utility pockets at the waist
- Interior waist cinch drawcord
- Oversized tonal buttons
- 90% wool, 10% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 18" 23.5" 27.75" Medium 45" 18.5" 25" 28.25" Large 46.5" 18.75" 26" 29" X-Large 48" 19.5" 26.75" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.