Sage de Cret
Marled Trousers in Black
- Brand Info
- The Marled Trousers from Sage de Cret combine the tailoring of traditional men's suiting with the rugged fabrication of military attire. Made from a warm wool-blend fabric, the pants are constructed with a loose-knit weave that gives the surface a raised slub texture, and pigment-dyed for a rich color. The pants are cut in a cropped length with an oversized top block and a taper down the leg for a distinctly casual look.
- Relaxed fit
- Marled wool-blend fabric
- Traditional slant pocket design, two pockets at back
- Elastic waistband with drawstring cinch
- Concealed Universal zipper fly
- Cupro liner throughout
- Cropped length
- 72% wool, 28% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 31" 14" 14" 8.75" 23.5" 6.5" Large 33" 14.5" 14.25" 9.5" 24.5" 7" X-Large 35" 14.75" 14.5" 10" 25" 7.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.