"Master-Piece x FDMTL" Backpack in Boro
- Brand Info
This collaboration between Master-Piece x FDMTL fuses elements of each brand's aesthetic into a singular bag. The backpack is built around Master-Piece's "Game" bag style, which is hallmarked by its quick-access pocket design. The bag is built using proprietary ballistic nylon, which is then decorated with a high-resolution print of FDMTL's signature boro repair motifs. Equipped with zipper closures and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Printed boro repair design
- Large central compartment
- Two quick-access pockets with catchall compartments and zip closure pouches - easily accessible via silicone pulls
- Hidden secondary compartment with laptop sleeve at back
- Silicone-lined waterproof accessory pocket, perfect for phone or small gadget
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 12"L x 10"H x 1"W.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.