"Master-Piece x FDMTL" Link Backpack in Indigo
- Brand Info
This limited edition installment of the Link backpack comes as part of the Master-Piece x FDMTL collaboration series. Made from high-density ballistic nylon, the highly functional daypack features an all-over print inspired by FDMTL's signature patchwork designs. The genuine KONBU-N nylon twill used for the bag's primary design was printed using the Komatsu Seiren MONNALISA machine, an innovative environmentally-friendly digital printer capable of producing up to 16.7 million colors. The bag is combined with genuine water-resistant Cordura fabric throughout, and features genuine cowhide leather detailing, and the signature Master-Piece carabiner closure of the original Link backpack design.
- Limited edition collaboration
- Intricate indigo patchwork design printed via the innovative Komatsu Seiren MONNALISA machine
- Large central compartment
- Hidden interior zip compartment
- Large carabiner-closure exterior pouch pocket
- Two catch-all side pockets
- Extra large "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK two-way zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- "MASTER-PIECE" engraved carabiner
- Leather handle and trim
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 11.25"L x 16"H x 4"W. 12L Volume.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.