"Master-Piece x FDMTL" Saccoche Bag in Boro
- Brand Info
This collaboration between Master-Piece x FDMTL fuses elements of each brand's aesthetic into a singular bag. The Saccoche Bag is a Japanese style designed as the compact sibling to Master-Piece's "Game" bag style, which is hallmarked by its quick-access pocket design. The bag is built using proprietary ballistic nylon, which is then decorated with a high-resolution print of FDMTL's signature boro repair motifs. Equipped with zipper closures and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Printed boro repair design
- Large central compartment
- Single quick-access pocket with catchall compartment and zip closure pouch - easily accessible via silicone pull
- Silicone-lined waterproof accessory pocket, perfect for phone or small gadget
- Interior mesh compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 12"L x 10"H x 1"W.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.