"Master-Piece × Nowartt" Rucksack in Blue Camouflage
- Brand Info
This limited edition rucksack comes as part of the Master-Piece x Nowartt collaboration series. Made from an ornately detailed camouflage fabric courtesy of Japanese textile house Nowartt, this highly-functional bag is designed around a large central compartment, accessible through the full-length double zipper at back. As with any Master-Piece item, the bag is fitted with a bevy of well-planned secondary compartments and details, including custom zippers, matte black metal clasps, and assorted leather trim.
- Limited edition collaboration
- Intricate camouflage pattern designed by Toyoki Adachi of the Japanese textile house Nowartt - camouflage pattern is made from images of water, clouds, and birds
- Extra large central compartment with inner drawstring closure and exterior hood
- Easy access to central compartment via zip closure at back
- Hidden interior zip compartment
- Single exterior zip pocket at front
- Two catch-all side pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Assorted leather trim
- Custom matte black metal hardware
- Exterior: 100% nylon
- Interior: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Approximately 10.5"L x 18.5"H x 7"W - 18L capacity
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.