Melange Crewneck Sweater in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This crewneck sweater from BLUE BLUE is made from beautiful indigo-dyed melange yarns that feature a mixture of indigos, blues, and whites. With wear, the indigo color of this sweater will gracefully age to a vintage blue. The fabric is blended with 3% polyurethane for extra mobility and stretch. The sweater is fitted with a Japanese style snack pouch at the waist, and contrast white stitching.
- Indigo dyed, color will fade with wear
- Slim, cropped fit throughout body
- V-stitch detailing at collar
- Snack pouch style front pocket at waist
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 004: Blue Owl Workshop's Guide to Texture
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 38" 15.25" 21.75" 21.75" 2 41" 16.25" 24" 24" 3 42.5" 16.5" 23" 23.5" 4 43.5" 18" 24" 25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.