Attachment / KKA
Melton Wool Chesterfield Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Chesterfield Coat this season is constructed from a medium thickness wool melton fabric. The smooth touch of the fabric, along with its impeccable tailoring gives the coat a sophisticated look. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for throwing on over knits and other winter layers. The jacket's unique paneling and sturdy custom hardware puts Kumagai's personalized mark on this classic design.
- Traditional notch lapel Chesterfield style
- Mediumweight wool melton fabric with smooth finish
- Two button front, with hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Two hand pockets, two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Single button cuffs
- Fully lined interior and pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model KC83-019
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39.5" 17" 25.5" 38" 3 41" 17.5" 26.25" 39" 4 43" 17.75" 27" 39.5" 5 44.5" 18" 27" 40.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.