Mercer Tartan Work Shirt in Blue/Multi
- Brand Info
- This classic work shirt from RRL is built using a medium-weight plain weave cotton fabric with a textured crepelike feel. The shirt sports a Scottish-style tartan check throughout and is cut in a classic work shirt silhouette. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and chain-stitch runoff at the vents, this shirt is constructed with vintage detailing reminiscent of early 1900s shirting.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed plain weave cotton
- Two utility chest pockets
- Extended collar with hidden button at neck
- Resin buttons
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Muslin reinforcements at the interior
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 25.25" 28.5" Medium 43" 18" 25.5" 29.5" Large 46" 19" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 49" 20.5" 27.25" 31.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.