Sage de Cret
Military Field Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- Sage de Cret's reinterpretation of the classic military field jacket blends vintage-inspired details with modern tailoring. Made from a reconstructed military fabric, the full-length jacket sports a classic design with accentuated stitching and an elongated zipper front, and features a relaxed silhouette ideal for layering.
- Relaxed fit
- Japanese military reconstruction fabric
- Elbow patches
- Drawstring cinch hood and hem
- Two oversized waist pockets
- Elongated Japanese YKK zipper
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 51" 19" 24.5" 29" Large 53" 23" 25.5" 30.5" X-Large 55" 23" 26.5" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.