Military Haori Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Sewn with equal parts Japanese and Military influence, the Haori Coat captures the brand's uniquely FDMTL approach to tailored silhouettes. Crafted with a handful of technical fabrics, this jacket features a high-density cotton twill outer layer, in addition to canvas patch pockets and a breathable mesh liner on the interior. The jacket is fitted with four patch pockets at the front and is cut in a slightly oversized fit.
- Slightly oversized
- High-density cotton twill outer-layer
- Polyester tape lining
- Thick canvas patch pockets
- Breathable mesh liner
- Patched using assorted Japanese fabrics and traditional boro repair techniques
- Sashiko repair stitching throughout
- Two exterior patch pockets at waist
- 100% cotton outer
- 100% polyester liner
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 46" 20.5" 23.75" 30.5" 4 48" 21.5" 24" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.