Military Suede Patch Shirt in Khaki
- Brand Info
- This rugged shirt from Remi Relief is constructed using a Japanese military sateen fabric that has been washed for added texture and a soft feel. The shirt is decorated with genuine suede leather elbow patches along with a beaded design along the left elbow. Pulling inspiration from military field shirts, the shirt comes fitted with two flap pockets at the chest and two hand pockets at the waist.
- Tailored fit
- Washed Japanese military sateen fabric
- Suede leather elbow patches, with single beaded circular design
- Two flap chest pockets
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 38.5" 15.75" 24" 25.5" Small 40" 16.25" 25" 26" Medium 42.5" 16.5" 25.75" 27" Large 44" 17.25" 26" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.