MKN-2 Cordura Backpack in Khaki
- Brand Info
The MKN-2 Cordura Backpack from Master-Piece is a durable luxury backpack made from genuine cowhide and water-resistant Cordura ballistic fabric. The bag features an extra large central compartment, with a hidden interior compartment (with laptop sleeve), two exterior compartments, two side pockets and one pocket at the back for a remarkable 8 total pockets. The bag features a sleek leather trim design with custom-branded Japanese YKK zippers and hardware.
- Made from Cordura ballistic fabric designed for enhanced resistance against tear and abrasion
- Extra large central compartment with contrasting orange nylon interior
- Hidden interior zip compartment with laptop sleeve
- Two exterior zip pocket at front
- Two catch-all side pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Blue leather panelling and trim
- Custom brass hardware
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 12"L x 20"H x 7"W.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.