Modern Western Shirt in Midnight
- Brand Info
- This modern western shirt from Freenote Cloth is crafted using a Japanese chambray fabric that has been rinsed for a soft texture and to eliminate future shrinkage. The shirt sports classic western details like the pointed shoulder yoke, angular chest pockets, and is decorated with genuine turquoise snap buttons with rope detailing.
- Regular fit
- Rinsed Japanese chambray
- Two western utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Genuine turquoise snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 25.5" 28.25" Medium 42" 18" 26.5" 28.75" Large 44" 18.75" 27.5" 29.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 28" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.