Modified Type-3 Denim Jacket in Panama Cloth
- Brand Information
- 3sixteen's signature Type-3 is a modern reinterpretation of the iconic Type-3 Trucker Jacket. This limited installment is crafted using an indigo-dyed selvedge Panama cloth fabric, which sports a sashiko-like texture with loads of variation. The jacket is fitted with two hand pockets at the waist, and decorated with contrasting corozo buttons along the placket and chest pockets. Will fade with wear.
- Tailored fit
- Indigo-dyed selvedge Panama cloth fabric, will fade with wear
- Custom branded 3sixteen leather patch via Tanner Goods
- Corduroy lined hand pockets and cuffs
- Corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 15" 24" 24.25" Medium 40" 16" 24.75" 24.75" Large 42" 17" 25" 25.25" X-Large 44” 17.5" 26" 26" XX-Large 45" 18" 25.5" 26.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.