Modified Type-3 Duck Canvas Jacket in Orange
- Brand Information
- The Modified Type-3 Duck Canvas Jacket from 3sixteen is the brand's slim and modern take on the iconic Type-3 jacket style. This installment is made from a 10oz duck canvas fabric, which has a much lighter feel than its denim counterpart. Finished with signature 3sixteen details like crosscut back yoke stitching and custom hardware.
- Slim, modern take on the classic Type-3 style jacket
- 10oz Japanese duck canvas fabric
- Two front button-closure chest pockets in classic Type-3 design
- Custom branded buttons
- 3mm thick Tanner Goods leather patch, custom branded with 3sixteen's logo on the inside
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40.5" 16.5" 23" 24.25" Large 43" 17.25" 23.75" 24.5" X-Large 45" 18" 24.25" 25"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.