Moleskin Work Jacket in Army Green
- Brand Info
- The 03-091 jacket from Momotaro is built using a heavyweight moleskin fabric that has been sheared for a soft pile finish. The iconic Japanese label spares no expense in outfitting the jacket with functional details including a quilted polyester liner for warmth and a corduroy collar for comfort. The jacket also includes details like two extra large exterior pockets, complete with a single utility carabiner that can clip onto keys or tools.
- Regular fit
- Sheared heavyweight moleskin cotton fabric
- Quilted liner throughout body
- Corduroy collar
- Two extra large exterior pockets
- Metal carabiner clasp attached to single pocket interior
- Concealed Universal zipper placket
- Matte black YKK PERMEX® snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38.5" 16.5" 24.5" 26.25" 38 40" 17" 25" 27.25" 40 40.5" 17.75" 24.75" 28" 42 42.5" 18.5" 25.25" 28.75" 44 44.5" 19.25" 26" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.