03-110 Sashiko Blazer in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The 03-110 jacket from Momotaro is built using an indigo-dyed sashiko fabric. The fabric of choice for many of Japan's top martial artists, sashiko is known for its unmatched durability, and is widely used in protective gear for Judo, Kendo, and Aikido arts. The jacket features a tailored design complete with a notch lapel and three-button placket, alongside French style workwear details like multi-functional pockets with a rich blue color that will fade with wear.
- Tailored fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Genuine Japanese Sashiko fabric
- Three multi-use exterior pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Resin buttons
- Lined sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 25" 27.25" 40 40" 18" 25.5" 28" 42 42" 18.5" 26" 29" 44 44" 19.25" 26.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.