MS033Z 5oz Selvedge Chambray in Grey
- Brand Info
- This super durable 5oz selvedge chambray from Momotaro features a classic straight cut, chainstitch runoff, and two front chest pockets. The shirt is comfortable enough for home, and sturdy enough for the workshop. This shirt marks the first chambray from Momotaro to use Zimbabwe cotton.
- 5oz Japanese selvedge chambray fabric
- Triple needle construction
- Pima cotton lining along interior placket and cuffs
- Triple needle chainstitch run-off along side vents
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 39" 16.5" 23.75" 26" 38 40" 17.25" 24.25" 27" 40 41.5" 18" 24.5" 28" 42 43.5" 18.5" 25.25" 29" 44 45" 19.75" 25.5" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.