Linen Cropped Pants in Indigo Bassen
- Brand Info
- The Linen Cropped Pants from Blue Blue Japan are crafted using a breathable linen fabric and smooth polyester mesh lining. This installment features a wave pattern that has been created using an intricate bassen dye discharge process which removes indigo dye. The pants feature a traditional slant pocket design that has been tailored in a relaxed silhouette for an easy warm weather pant. Fitted with a drawcord at the waist and a Japanese YKK zipper fly.
- Relaxed cropped fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Elastic waisted back with cord tie in inner-front
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets, two rear patch pockets
- 100% linen
- 100% polyester liner
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 31" 11.5" 13.5" 10" 25.5" 7.25" Large 33" 12" 14" 11" 26.5" 7.75" X-Large 34.5" 12.5" 15" 11.5" 27.5" 8"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.