"Neppy Denim" 11oz Work Shirt in Rinsed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This Work Shirt from Rogue Territory is made from a sanforized 11oz denim fabric that features a neppy indigo texture. The shirt has been rinsed once for a softer feel. Made with traditional Rogue Territory details like triple-needle stitching, chainstitch runoff, and the signature pen pocket on the front chest.
- Slim, modern fit
- Two flap-closure chest pockets, pen pocket on left chest
- Triple needle stitching used on seams
- Indigo/white chainstitch runoff at vents
- Double needle placket
- Tonal black buttons
- Canvas locker loop on interior of shirt
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17.25" 24.75" 28" Medium 43" 17.75" 25" 28.5" Large 45.5" 18.5" 26" 29.5" X-Large 47.5" 19" 26.5" 30"
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.