Niels Nep Texture T-Shirt in Ecru
- Brand Info
- Introduced in 2009, The Niels t-shirt stands as very first design created by Norse Projects founder and designer Tobia Sloth. This installment comes crafted using a pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey with a raised nep texture throughout. Finished with minimalist detailing in the form of herringbone taping along the collar and a modest exterior logo tab at the hem.
- Regular fit
- Made from textured Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 16" 7.5" 26.5" Medium 40" 17" 8" 27.5" Large 42" 17.75" 8.25" 28.25" X-Large 44.5" 18.75" 8.5" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.