Niels Standard Long Sleeve in White
- Brand Info
- Introduced in 2009, The Niels t-shirt stands as the very first design created by Norse Projects founder and designer Tobia Sloth. Crafted using a pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey, the label employs carefully thought out details like herringbone taping along the collar and a modest exterior logo tab to create a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Color no: 0001
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 16.25" 26" 26" Medium 40.5" 16.75" 26.5" 27" Large 43" 17.5" 27" 28" X-Large 45" 19" 27.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.