Niels Standard T-Shirt in Quartz Green
- Brand Info
- Introduced in 2009, The Niels t-shirt stands as very first design created by Norse Projects founder and designer Tobia Sloth. Crafted using a pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey, the label employs carefully thought out details like herringbone taping along the collar and a modest exterior logo tab to create a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.5" 8" 27" Medium 40" 17.5" 8.5" 28" Large 42.5" 18" 8.75" 29" X-Large 44" 19.5" 9" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.