NJKT2 "Natural Indigo" 16.5oz Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The NJKT3 from Tanuki is made from the label's original Natural Indigo fabric, a 16.5oz slub selvedge denim that was introduced as part of Tanuki's inaugural collection. Pre-washed for a softer feel and easier sizing, the denim sports an incredible slub texture, and a dark indigo color thanks to its natural indigo dye. The jacket is built around Tanuki's modified Type-2 design featuring additional length, altered pocket design, and the inclusion of hand pockets for a more modern and functional garment.
- 16.5oz unsanforized one-wash denim fabric
- Modified Type-2 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Natural indigo dyed
- Custom engraved Tanuki buttons
- Two front hand pockets with herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Blue and white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 16" 23" 23.5" 38 40" 17" 24" 24.5" 40 42" 17.5" 24.5" 25" 42 44" 18" 25" 25"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.