"Nomad Duffle" in Black Salt & Pepper
- Brand Info
- Field tested from coast to coast, the Nomad Duffle from Tanner Goods was built for the utmost durability and comfort. Made from a 1970s Swiss military canvas, the bag is coated in durable water repellent for better protection against harsher elements. Featuring a large central compartment and two external pouches, the bag is finished with black Cambara English bridle leather detailing, and a removable felted wool shoulder strap for versatility.
- Made from a reproduction of 1970s Swiss military salt & pepper canvas fabric, woven from flax and nettle fibers instead of cotton
- Coated in durable water repellent (DWR) for protection against the elements
- Black Cambara English bridle leather used on all leather details
- Large central compartment
- Gusseted external pockets
- Removable felted wool-padded shoulder strap
- Matte black brass hardware
- Made in the USA
- Approx. 22" long x 9.5" wide x 10.5" deep
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.