Kalmar Rain Jacket in Magnet Grey
- Brand Info
- The Kalmar Rain Jacket from Norse Projects is a functional solution to the elements without the weight of a standard rain jacket. Crafted from a high-grade DWR-coated nylon, the featherweight jacket is designed to be self-packed into its internal pocket making it a convenient traveling layer. Equipped with an adjustable hood and hem, custom snap buttons, and signature Norse Projects minimalist branding throughout.
- Regular fit
- Built from featherweight DWR coated fabric
- Adjustable drawstring hood and hem
- Custom branded Norse Project metal snap buttons
- Two exterior hand pockets
- Self-packable design
- 100% nylon
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 24" 27.75" Medium 43" 18" 24.75" 28.5" Large 44.5" 19" 25.5" 29.25" X-Large 48" 19.5" 26.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.