wings + horns
Northwest Flannel Officer Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- wings + horns' interpretation of the iconic Pacific Northwest flannel shirt is constructed from a heavily-textured cotton fabric woven with contrasting yarn. The shirt is smooth and warm, and features signature wings + horns detailing including articulated sleeves and shifted double layer shoulder paneling.
- Slim fit
- Heavily textured flannel fabric
- Shifted double layer shoulder panels
- Articulated sleeves
- Herringbone corozo buttons
- Single chest pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.25" 25.25" 28.25" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 28.25" Large 48" 18.5" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 51" 19.5" 27.75" 31.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.