Nubuck Stadium Jacket in Brown
- Brand Info
- This Stadium Jacket from FACTOTUM pulls inspiration from iconic early 1900s baseball jackets. Sporting a tan brown color reminiscent of vintage mitts, this versatile jacket is made from a velvety nubuck leather that will continue to darken with age. The jacket features contrasting piping along the collar, cuffs, and hem, and features a fully lined body and sleeves for extra comfort. Fitted with a functional assortment of pockets and a two-way custom "Vallis" zipper placket.
- Tailored fit
- Made using an extra soft nubuck leather
- Contrasting piping along collar, cuffs, and hem
- Cupro lined body and sleeves
- Two-way custom "Vallis" zippers
- Two lined hand-warmer pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Shell: 100% leather
- Liner: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 42.5" 19" 22.75" 23" 46 43.5" 20" 23.5" 24" 48 45" 20.5" 24.5" 24.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.