"Ombre Check" Button Up Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This button up shirt from N. Hoolywood is made from a lightweight cotton fabric that has an extremely soft feel. The shirt features a repeating shadow checkered pattern of neutral greys, blacks, and whites, and is detailed with authentic mother of pearl buttons.
- Lightweight cotton fabric with black and white ombre check detailing throughout
- Authentic mother of pearl buttons
- Minimalist design free of pockets on chest
- N. Hoolywood stamp at shoulder, will disappear with wear
- Tailored, modern fit
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 40" 17" 24.25" 29" 38 41" 17.25" 24.75" 30" 40 42" 17.5" 25.5" 31" 42 44" 18.5" 26" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.