Attachment / KKA
Ombre Check Silk Scarf in Black
- Brand Info
- The Ombre Check Silk Scarf from Attachment makes use of a lightweight silk/rayon blend that is shockingly soft to the touch. The huge blanket style of the scarf allows it to be worn in a wide variety of styles, and the stylish pattern adds the perfect accent to any outfit.
- Huge blanket style scarf
- Super fine wool with loose weave
- Woven fringe along all edges
- 90% rayon, 10% silk
- Made in Japan
- Model KA81-104
- The scarf measures approximately 55 inches x 55 inches.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.