OTJKT3 "Oni x Tanuki" 21.5oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- A fusion of two fabled denim brands, the 2nd collaboration between Oni and Tanuki merges the best of both labels into one incredible denim. This denim jacket is constructed using an all-new 21.5oz denim from Oni, which has been dyed using Tanuki's natural indigo rope-dye technique. True to the Oni label, the denim is filled with a vast slub texture, complete with a bevy of neps and irregularities throughout. The jacket is built around Tanuki's modified Type-3 design featuring additional length, altered pocket design, and the inclusion of hand pockets for a more modern and functional garment.
- Limited edition Oni x Tanuki collaboration
- 21.5oz rinsed organic cotton denim via Oni Denim of Japan
- Modified Type-3 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Custom engraved Tanuki buttons
- Two front hand pockets with herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Pink and white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37" 16.5" 23" 23" 38 39" 17" 24" 23" 40 42" 17.75" 24.5" 24.5" 42 43" 18.5" 24.75" 24.5" 44 44" 19" 26" 25.5"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.