Overdye Seersucker in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Overdye Seersucker button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a breathable seersucker fabric perfect for warm weather. The over-dyed shirt features a rich navy color, and is offered in the classic short sleeve style. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Traditional short sleeve design
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17" 9.25" 29" Medium 42" 18" 9.25" 30" Large 44.5" 19" 9.25" 31" X-Large 48" 20" 9.25" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today