Overdye Seersucker Shorts in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Overdye Seersucker shorts from Gitman Vintage are made from a breathable seersucker fabric perfect for warm weather. The shorts feature a slim fit design and a tailored inseam length that is designed to hit above the knee. Cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Slim fit
- Classic slant pocket design
- YKK zipper fly with clasp closure
- Extra large button detailing at back pocket and fly
- Herringbone pocket bags
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Opening 30 31" 10" 11" 8" 11" 32 33" 10.5" 12" 8" 11" 34 35" 11" 12.25" 8" 12" 36 37" 11" 12.5" 8.5" 12"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today