"Owners" 9oz Selvedge Western Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The "Owners" western shirt from Studio D'artisan is crafted using a 10oz Zimbabwe selvedge denim that has been pre-washed and slightly distressed for a vintage look and soft feel. The shirt pulls inspiration from 60's denim culture where many fanatics customized mass-produced items from large denim manufacturers. The western shirt features pronounced shoulder yoke detailing, a snap button placket, and an asymmetrical pocket design commonly found in garments from the 1930s. Fitted with vintage detailing like chain-stitch runoff at the vents.
- Tailored fit
- 9oz pre-washed Zimbabwe selvedge denim
- Asymmetrical chest pocket design
- Decorated snap button placket, snap cuffs
- Classic Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style code: D5635U
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39.5" 16" 24.5" 26.25" 40 42" 16.75" 25" 28.5" 42 44" 17.75" 25.5" 29" 44 46" 18.5" 25.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.