"Oxford Shirt" in Oatmeal
- Brand Info
- Inspired by classic American workwear, the Oxford Shirt from Rogue Territory is sewn using textile oriented fabrics in a familiar silhouette. Made from a Japanese heavy-nep flannel with an intricate multi-color texture, the shirt is constructed with classic oxford detailing throughout. Finished with a single chest pocket and natural urea buttons.
- Slim slightly elongated length
- Curved hem with facing
- Mediumweight Japanese flannel fabric
- One chest pocket
- Urea catseye buttons made in Japan
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24.75" 28.25" Medium 42.5" 17" 25.5" 29" Large 44.75" 18" 25.75" 29" X-Large 47.25" 19" 26.5" 30"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.