- The Paper Umbrella camp shirt from Gitman Vintage is a lightweight cotton poplin shirt featuring a festive all-over print. The shirt uses a mixture of reds, whites, and blues, and is offered in the new camp shirt style - a relaxed fit, straight hem cut designed for more breathability in warm weather. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage camp shirt fit - relaxed body, straight hem, short sleeve design
- Open collar, with single button loop at neck
- Vents at sides
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today