Past Future Hawaiian Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- The Past Future shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a tropical Hawaiian-style shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. The shirt features a retro-style print inspired by the classic Space Invaders arcade game that first came to market in 1978. The shirt's breezy viscose fabric is cut in a relaxed silhouette with a straight hem, and comes fitted with a single chest pocket.
- Relaxed fit
- Sewn using Portuguese viscose fabric
- Single front chest pocket
- Open collar design
- 100% viscose
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 9.75" 27.25" Medium 45" 18.25" 9.75" 28.5" Large 47.5" 19.25" 10" 29" X-Large 49" 20" 10" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.