Blue Blue Japan
Patchwork Chore Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- A showcase of patchwork mastery, this vintage style Chore Jacket from Blue Blue Japan is the Tokyo label's modern take on the iconic workwear jacket. Built from an indigo-dyed sashiko fabric, the jacket has been repeatedly patched and repaired using a variety of indigo-dyed fabrics from the Blue Blue Japan archive including denim, brushed flannel, dobby cloth, and prints. With wear, the collection of fabrics will fade at their own pace, creating a distinctly unique jacket that flourishes with age. Fitted with traditional workwear style patch pockets, vintage construction, and extra large buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Regular fit throughout body
- Heavyweight sashiko fabric, pre-washed for a more comfortable feel
- Patched with a variety of archive fabrics throughout
- Repaired with tonal and contrasting thread
- Four large pockets at front
- Extra large buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 28.5" Large 45" 18.5" 26" 29" X-Large 47" 19.5" 26.25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.