Patchwork Gown in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Blue Blue Japan's latest display of patchwork excellence comes in the form of a classic coverall jacket. The winter-friendly jacket is built using an insulated base layer for warmth, which is then patched and repaired using a variety of indigo-dyed fabrics from the Blue Blue Japan archive including denim, brushed flannel, sashiko, and an assortment of prints. The jacket features a classic three-pocket exterior, complete with a enlarged buttons and an indigo-dyed moleskin collar. With wear, the collection of fabrics will fade at their own pace, creating a distinctly unique jacket that flourishes with age.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Regular fit
- Insulated base layer patched with Blue Blue Japan archive fabric
- Cotton moleskin collar
- Repaired with indigo-dyed thread
- Single chest pocket, two patch pockets at waist
- Interior welt pocket
- Extra large buttons
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length One Size 50" 25" 17" 53"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.