Patchwork Haori Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- This haori coat from FDMTL is constructed using an assortment of military inspired fabrics from the brand's vast archives. Featuring a patchwork of fatigue and corduroy cloths, the haori sports a unique blend of Japanese and utilitarian aesthetics. The jacket comes fitted with two patch pockets and is cut in a slightly oversized fit.
- Slightly oversized
- Made using a pre-washed Japanese sashiko
- Patched using assorted Japanese fabrics
- Two exterior patch pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 48" 28" 16.5" 26.5" 2 50" 28.5" 17" 28" 3 52" 29" 18" 28" 4 54" 30" 19" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.