Patchwork Sherpa Ranch Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Combining Japanese and American workwear influences, Studio D'Artisan's Aifu Ranch Jacket features a silkscreened patchwork design modeled after antique fabric scraps dated from the early 1900's. SDA's Ranch Jacket is a 1970's silhouette and comes fully lined using a plush sherpa style liner for extra warmth in cold weather. Cut in a tailored fit, the jacket comes fitted with a pronounced double collar, western styled placket stitching, and distressed brass buttons.
- Slim modern fit
- Aifu antique patchwork exterior
- Sherpa style liner across body
- Classic zigzag stitching along placket
- Vintage union made brass buttons
- Two extra large chest pockets
- Two hand pockets at the waist
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Interior: 100% acrylic
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Style code: 4520
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 41.5" 16.5" 24.5" 26.5" 40 43.5" 17.5" 25" 28" 42 45.5" 18" 25.5" 28.5" 44 47.5" 19" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.