Blue Blue Japan
Patchwork Utility Pants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- A showcase of patchwork mastery, these pants from Blue Blue Japan are the Tokyo label's modern interpretation of the classic carpenter pant. Built from an indigo-dyed sashiko fabric, the pants have been repeatedly patched and repaired using a variety of indigo-dyed fabrics from the Blue Blue Japan archive including denim, brushed flannel, dobby cloth, and prints. With wear, the collection of fabrics will fade at their own pace, creating a distinctly unique pair of pants that flourish with age. Fitted with traditional workwear style utility pockets, and a Japanese YKK zipper fly.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Slim tapered fit
- Heavyweight sashiko fabric, pre-washed for a more comfortable feel
- Patched with a variety of archive fabrics throughout
- Repaired with tonal and contrasting thread
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant pockets, two rear utility pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 31" 8.5" 10.5" 7.25" 28" 5.75" Medium 32" 9" 11.25" 7.75" 29" 6.1" Large 34" 9.5" 11.5" 8" 30" 6.75" X-Large 36" 9.75" 12" 8.5" 30.5" 7"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.